SolarQuip has a track record of providing quality solar power systems custom designed with the best technology to ensure a good investment in your energy future.
With a reputation in the renewable sector as a small business innovator, SolarQuip provides expertise and sound practical advice at every stage of the design, planning, installation, testing and operation of your power system.
Where are Gains Most Easily Made in Commercial Buildings?
SolarQuip provides site-specific solutions to ensure your satisfaction and maximum energy generation from your solar investment. Some options for commercial application include:
- Rooftop photovoltaic panel installation: similar to common residential roof panels, mounted flat or on tilt frames
- Ground mounted solar PV: solar arrays mounted on steel framing independent of buildings
- Solar hot water heating using the latest vacuum tube technology
- Solar battery backup storage: partial or full power backup systems for greater savings and energy security.
System Sizing and Storage Potential
SolarQuip assesses the potential solar production based on available roof area or by the investment in solar, and compares this with energy use at different times of the day. In this way we can make recommendations for optimum system size to match those usage patterns or, if warranted, analyse the gains through installation of a battery backup power system.
The benefits of battery storage systems include:
- It provides an uninterruptible power system (UPS) so that work continues when the grid power supply fails.
- Energy stored from daytime solar production can be used to maintain systems operating overnight.
- Solar and battery system sizing can maximise investment by minimising the power exported to the grid and using most of the power produced onsite.
Energy Efficiency Savings
Other savings are often introduced with an energy audit through identification of energy saving options for lighting, heating and appliances. Savings may also be discovered through assessment of the best energy sources, whether solar, wind, gas and even passive solar techniques, to match the largest consumption items.
Commercial Solar Solutions
- Detailed site inspection and analysis of energy use, time of use and solar and renewable energy potential
- Custom design to suit retrofit or new construction
- Advise on all options including solar PV, wind power, and solar hot water
- Installation by CEC-accredited electricians and Worksafe-compliant staff
- Completion with full system testing and compliance and government rebate documentation
- Provision of ongoing system monitoring
- Ongoing system follow-up, maintenance and upgrade as required
SolarQuip deals only in high quality, long-lasting products from reputable manufacturers that meet and exceed all relevant Australian Standards.
If you’re considering adding renewable energy system to save on energy bills, SolarQuip has a cutting edge and reliable solution to suit your needs.
Make SolarQuip your professional partner in solar and renewable energy technologies. Contact us now for an assessment of your energy needs and potential savings with clean energy.